4th - 6th November 2018
In collaboration with the Institute for Risk and Uncertainty (UK) and Institut für Risiko und Zuverlässigkeit (Germany), we are offering a 3-day training course on Uncertainty Quantification using COSSAN Software.
Structure of the training programme
Each day focuses on a specific topic. This allows the participants to attend a specific training day.
Aims and Learning outcomes
You will learn the main techniques available for dealing with Risk Analysis and Uncertainty Quantification through an easy to use, yet powerful computational software.
Main Concepts and techniques
- Random Variables and Random Variables Sets
- Monte Carlo simulation and advanced simulation techniques (Subset simulation, Line Sampling, Importance Sampling, Latin Hypercube Sampling)
- Global and Local Sensitivity analysis
- Global optimization techniques
- Surrogate Models (Artificial Neural Networks, Response surface, Kriging)
- Reliability based and robust design
Date: 4th November 2018 - 6th November 2018
Venue: Main campus of Tongji University, Shanghai, China