The Connector editor is used to link a 3rd party software with Cossan-X.
| The name and description of the Connector can be set or changed from what has been defined in the wizard.
Metadata of the connector object
| The file management tab is used to import and manage input/output files requires by the third party software into the COSSAN-X project.
The available options are:
- Import file: a file browser window is open and the user can select a single file to be imported. The selected file is then copied in the current COSSAN-X project directory.
- Import directory: a file browser window is open and the user can select a directory to be imported. All the files contained in the directory are copied into the current COSSAN-X project directory. The structure of the original directory is kept.
- Delete: one imported element is removed from the project. The element in the COSSAN-X directory is also removed.
- New directory: create new directory in the project and in the file system.
- Rename: rename a selected element in the project and in the file system.
Connector file management
|| Import solver files |
It is mandatory to import the files required by the solver to enable the input/output tabs of the connector
This tab is used to identify which ASCII input files should be modified by COSSAN-X to perform an analysis, i.e., a Uncertainty Quantification analysis, a sensitivity analysis, etc.
The following properties can be set:
- Input File Format: specify which input file syntax parser will be used in the editor of the input file. These parsers facilitate the user in the identification of the position of insertion of the sampled quantities defined in the input section.
- Main Input File: select the main input file of the solver. This file name will be automatically substituted in the place-holder defined in the execution command.
- Input files: select which input files will be modified by COSSAN-X by activating the check-box left to the file name. When a file is selected for injection, a copy is created and the ".cossan" extension is appended. Double click on a ".cossan" file open this file in the injector editor.
Additional control are used to add a file to the injection list [+], remove a file from the list [-], and change the position of the file in the list.
| This tab is used to identify which ASCII output files should be parsed by COSSAN-X to obtain the desired output quantities. Double click on a file load the selected file in the extractor editor. Additional control are used to add a file to the injection list [+], remove a file from the list [-], and change the position of the file in the list.