From COSSAN Wiki
The Image View allows the visualisation of Images.
Opening the View
- After opening the View (Window -> Show View -> Other -> Image View) the Window looks as follow
Filling the View with Data
There are three ways to fill the View with Data
- Choose an Image from the Figures-Folder that you want to visualise
- Drag it to the View and drop it there
- The View displays the selected Image and the output will look like this:
- Right-Click on the Image-File
- Click on "Show Figure"
- The Image View opens displaying the selected Image.
Out of the View
- Click on the "Open Image"-Button to open a file dialogue. Choose the image to be loaded from your file-system.
- The Image View opens the selected Image.
- The Options explained from left to right:
- Zoom In - To zoom in on an image to view the details in a higher image resolution.
- Zoom Out - To zoom out on an image to view the details in a lower image resolution.
- Show Original Image - Shows the image with the original size
- Fit In Image - Fits the image onto the Image View
- Open Image - Opens a file dialogue where the user can choose the image file to be displayed.
- Open Help - Opens the Help
- There are no restriction for the Bar Chart View